Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Be a little better... Simple enough!

So I love to be given projects! Especially when the person giving it to me gives me full reign over said project. So lucky for me my sister handed me a project and said I want it to say "be a little better" and you do that however you want! Um. Thank you! It's even better when they are paying for the project as well. "this super expensive piece of craft material is very much a necessity" :)  no. I would never ;)  but still given this kind of project you want it to be perfect. Especially if other people are gonna see it too! this project turned into my worse nightmare. nothing went the way I wanted. At every turn something else went wrong. I learned that picture frame projects are not my forte. When you have it in your head a certain way there never is any other way to go. But I pressed on! And in the end we made it work the way I saw it in my head. And going along with the phrase she wanted... I will try to "be a little better!"  no matter if it's a new bauble, nic-nack or picture frame art! just be a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment