Monday, February 11, 2013

Love is all you need

February... The month of love! and apparently Love is all you need! This project has quickly become one of my favorites! I smile every time I look at the mantel and see these cute letters sitting there. and my favorite part about them are the little pink hearts holding the banner string. Those 2 little hearts are dear to me since they came from the craft closet of my grandma! Since we lost her, I have been trying to put a little of my grandma in every project. I LOVED making them for her. Every project I came across, the first thought was how much she would love it. And she did. I remember every smile she gave me, seeing one of my projects come to life. And everyone of them included one for her as well. As I sit here and type out this blog I can't help but think of her. And the tears are rolling down my face! Oh how I miss her!! She would have loved to see these projects! And so she gets to become a part of them. Thank you to my grandpa for thinking that I would love these little buttons! because I more than love them!!! I look at these letters everyday and know that part of my grandma's spirit lives on with them! She was a grand lady and truly loved all and taught us that Love is truly all you need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment