Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine essential

February already. My how time flies! And we enter the month of love... Or so they say. Valentines is one of my least favorite holidays. Perhaps it has to do with all that lovey dovey crap going around.... Perhaps crap is too strong of a word but I'll go with it. But as much as I am not in love with Valentines I am having so much fun making decorations to go along with this holiday. And so the first craft to hit my blog is as much as a neccesity for Valentines as Santa is for Christmas! Conversation Hearts!!!! I can't think about Valentines with out thinking of conversations hearts. And honestly they aren't even the best tasting candy but there has not been a valentines that has gone by without recieveing a box of them. And so why not include them in your valentine decoration. I did just that! I created this cute candle holder and filled it with LOTS of conversation hearts! And the great thing is it can double as a treat bowl!!! My nephews love that! And even told me the candies are the very best. Pehaps when we were younger we all thought the smae thing but as we get older our palete changes... Or not!!! I for one prefer the softer kind! Enjoy this little nic-nack!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment